Thursday, July 7, 2011

Derby is Everywhere!!

So the other day, while I was literally in the middle of nowhere, I decided to take my 3 and 5 year old cousins skating.
As I was trying to prevent them from falling I kept getting lapped my two huge ladies wearing elbow pads.
I warily approached them and asked them if they did derby, I was so terrified that they would think I was making fun of them and they would punch me in the face! Haha
Luckily they were fellow derby girls and very nice.
A few laps later I heard two little girls screaming "I want to be the jammer!" "No, I want to be the jammer!!!"
I skated over to them and said "Woah, did you just say jammer?"
Sure enough they said yes, and then proceeded to hiss at me when they introduced themselves as the Tiger Gurls! Haha
Gotta love knowing that derby sisters are never too far away!
Love Always,
Pink E

No comments:

Post a Comment